Syllabus Week and Fraternity Rush are over, so the motivation to go out has exponentially decreased. When morale is low, the best thing to do is to put together a killer playlist. A playlist of songs that makes you dance in the mirror like you’re already at Standard.

In order to create the ultimate playlist, you need a perfect blend of hits from past and present. My personal favorite right now is Harambe by Dumbfoundead. Its ridiculous, but whether you are involved in the #RIPHarambe craze or not, it’s still a pretty great song. I asked some Florida State students what their go-to pregame jam is and these were the most popular:

5. “Closer” by The Chainsmokers

Courtesy: Headline Planet

This song has not stopped playing on the radio. You are guaranteed to hear this song at any of the bars in Tallahassee. It’s the perfect song for the list because by now you should know almost all the words. Screaming all the words while you find your outfit for the night will put you in mood.

4. “Ayy Ladies” by Travis Porter

Courtesy: Audio Mack

When this song comes on, it delays the getting ready process tremendously. This is when the dance moves come out. It is very difficult to do your choreographed routine to this song while also trying to curl your hair.

3. Anything sung by Drake

Courtesy: GQ

Maybe not anything. A wrong turn with Drake will put you in your feels and then there is no chance you’re leaving the house. If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late can be played from beginning to end at any pregame. Summer 2016 was filled with Views. With great songs like, “One Dance” and “Too Good,” it’s hard to choose just one Drake song to include on the list. What a time to be alive.

2. “I Love College” by Asher Roth

Courtesy: YouTube

This song came out in 2009. It’s kind of embarrassing to think of your high school or middle school self singing this at your basement house party. Now, the song is pretty #relatable, but still cringeworthy.

1. “Ignition (Remix)” by R. Kelly

Courtesy: 365 Songs Blog

This was my most requested song to be on the list. Ignition is a classic. No explanation needed.

While writing this article, I also made, what I believe to be, “The Ultimate Playlist.” I compiled over 100 songs, which is about 7 hours worth of music. Check it out! Did any of your favorites make the cut?

Her Campus at Florida State University.