Not to be harsh, but if you have not yet heard word of the revamped Netflix series “Queer Eye,” you may very well be living under a rock. The Bravo television show is a reboot of “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy,” and features the very admirable “Fab Five” squad consisting of food and wine expert Antoni Porowski, fashion expert Tan France, culture expert Karamo Brown, design expert Bobby Berk and grooming expert Jonathan Van Ness. Together, these five teammates collaborate to transform the lives of different men nominated by friends, family and significant others by repairing their wardrobe, cooking abilities, living arrangements, social capabilities and personal self-care. The show does an outstanding job of breaking through social and cultural barriers, filled with both comedic and heart-warming moments to shed light on the fact that straight men should too care for themselves and put effort into their appearance and other ways of life.

1. You realize that this show is just like TLC’s “What Not To Wear”… but so much better

2. Like way better. It is just inexplicably playful and hilarious with so much personality.

3. You thought you really knew about life and beauty hacks before but continue to learn new things every episode.

4. Jonathan gets you to also start referring to everything as a “her” – and yes, that includes inanimate objects. And also, you just start using his lingo in your everyday jargon.

5. You begin to wish that your friends would hype you up the way the Fab Five hypes up their “subjects” – and each other

6. You want to be best friends with every single member of Fab Five because they single-handedly invented friendship.

7. Your ultimate goal is to one day be half as fierce as they are.

8. You will absolutely cry at the end of each episode.

9. These five guys are so passionate, it’s insane

10. You are emotionally unstable once you finish the last episode of the season and realize that you have developed way too strong of an attachment to the show

All images courtesy of Giphy

Her Campus at Florida State University.