Spring Showers Bring Out Street Style

We all know the saying “April showers bring May flowers,” but when you live in the 850 you are also quite aware that the spring showers don’t just occur in April — they’re all season long. So, I took to the mean streets of FSU and searched for girls who rocked their outfits like it was 75 degrees and sunny instead of 65 degrees and torrentially down pouring. 

Laura O’Connor is killing the classic mismatch of neutrals, but I can’t decide what I like more — her absolutely rocking her natural curls or her boat shoes that are both completely cute and functional. 

Completely on the run, McKenna Mulvany is dressed perfectly for traveling from class to class while dodging raindrops and tour groups. Her leggings and boots are so practical while her scarf adds the color pop needed for the spring season.

Mixing the classic bohemian shirt with the edge of combat boots, Blake Huber works the mixing of style while looking completely in her comfort zone. 

Malory is an overachieving free spirit with a severe pasta addiction who is trying to change the world. Interest include human rights, coffee, and bad TV.Location: Underwater 
Her Campus at Florida State University.