Save the Elephants while Looking Amazing with Elephant Pants

Have you ever woken up for school and refused to wear jeans, but didn’t want to wear sweats? Are you tired of wearing the same thing to happy hour, or just want your outfit to make a statement? Maybe what your legs really need are some beautiful, colorful elephant pants!

The Elephant Pants (TEP) is a company that sells pants, shorts, tapestries, jewelry, bags, and more. Their motto is simple: “Comfort that inspires everyday adventure.” These pants are unisex, so there are options for guys to choose from as well!

The pants are incredibly comfortable and can easily fit any event or season. They come in multiple designs and colors, and new designs are released every other week. From new mystery boxes to limited edition pants, your experience on TEP’s website will be different every time. Interested? Read along and you may just find a discount code to use!

Courtesy: The Elephant Pants

You can dress these pants up for a night out with your friends, or you can casually wear them around campus or your house when you want to wear something comfortable. Not only are they the perfect item to feature in Instagram posts, but they also allow you to play a big part in saving the elephants.

The Elephant Pants prides itself in being a corporate sponsor of the African Wildlife Foundation. A percentage – ranging from $1 to $4 – of each item you purchase is donated to the Say No Campaign. This campaign strives to end elephant poaching and deter the demand of illegal wildlife products such as ivory.

So far, TEP has raised a total of $84,925, which goes to show that a small act of kindness from multiple people certainly does add up. I am currently an ambassador for TEP and it makes me feel great knowing that I am spreading the word about this magnificent and growing company.

Courtesy: The Elephant Pants

I have been an ambassador for The Elephant Pants for seven months. Every time I mention the great cause this company supports when someone says, “I love your pants,” I get an eager request for more information on how to purchase a pair. Not only are people giving back and saving the elephants each time they buy merchandise from the website, but they are also buying a pair named in honor of a specific elephant. Each pair of pants is inspired by the magnificent creatures you’re helping. It certainly gives you a feeling of pride and a good story to tell those who stop you when you walk to class.

Courtesy: The Elephant Pants

Interested in giving your legs the fashion statement they’ve been waiting for? Check out the website’s myriad of gorgeous options and you are free to use my code, AMANDARAQUEL, to get 15% off your order.

Note: This code does not expire, and you may use it multiple times. This is an affiliate code. I get commission that is used exclusively on elephant pants to continue and promote the company for what they stand for. 

Some tips if you buy a pair:

1. Hand wash your pants!

Although it can be a pain, it’s worth it. Hand washing them will keep your pants from shrinking and the colors from blending or washing out.

2. Pair your pants with any outfit!

Don’t be afraid to wear a bold shirt with your bright pants. Make a statement, because that’s what your pants are for! Have fun with them. Wear them with a cardigan, a leather jacket, a scarf, a tank, a hat – the options are endless.

3. Follow TEP @theelephantpants on all your social media accounts and subscribe on their website to learn about new releases!

TEP holds multiple contests and posts updates daily to feature new and upcoming products along with new information regarding their donation progress each month.

4. Share TEP with your friends!

The purpose of this company is to raise awareness. Tell your friends about the story of your pants. No matter how small your contribution is to TEP, you’re still making a huge difference.

Courtesy: The Elephant Pants Instagram

Amanda loves to write creatively on her spare time. When she isn't studying for her double major in both Psychology and Editing, Writing, and Media, Amanda is in the kitchen cooking up some dinner or baking sweet treats. She is a kid at heart and will never be too old for anything Disney. Amanda aspires to become a producer and writer for future video games.
Her Campus at Florida State University.