Sarah Cooper: Resident Assistant, Lady Spirithunter, and FSU Campus Cutie

Name: Sarah Cooper

Age: 20

Year: Sophomore

Major: Communication Science and Disorders

Relationship Status: Single

Her Campus (HC): So Sarah, where’s home for you?

Sarah Cooper (SC): I live in Weston, Florida.  Reppin’ that 954!

HC: Do you have a job in Tallahassee?

SC: I am currently employed with University Housing, serving as the 3rd floor RA in DeGraff.  I’m looking forward to returning there again in the fall!

HC: What are some of your favorite activities to do in your free time when you aren’t busy being an RA?

SC: My favorite activities and hobbies include spending time with my family and friends, watching movies, going to FSU sporting events, singing, crafting, and all things fun.

HC: Are you involved with any other associations or organizations on campus?

SC: Besides being an RA, I am also the Associate Secretary of the Student Alumni Association, and a Lady Spirithunter.

HC: What’s your dream job?

SC: My dream job is to be a Broadway performer.  I’d also like to be an expert world traveler.  But realistically, I hope to become a speech pathologist.

HC: Wow! And expert world traveler?  Name one place you’ve never been but would love to visit.

SC: I have never been to Israel, but I am hoping to visit there soon.  I’m a nice Jewish girl!

HC: If you had the chance to meet anyone on the planet, who would it be?

SC: If I could meet any person on this planet, it would have to be Ellen DeGeneres.  She is absolutely hysterical and likes to bring laughter to all those around her.

HC: What’s your favorite television show?

SC: Oh, I have a couple!  My favorite TV shows include Scandal, That ‘70s Show, and Revenge.

HC: Do you have a favorite song?

SC: My favorite songs include anything by Jason Mraz, T-Pain, Billy Joel, Queen, or Beyoncé, obviously.

HC: If you had your choice of superpower, what would it be?

SC: I would want to be able to fly.

HC: Finally, and most importantly, who is your celebrity crush?

SC: A tie between Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Ryan Reynolds.  Without question.

Senior Editing, Writing, and Media major at Florida State University
Her Campus at Florida State University.