Robert Miller: FSU Campus Cutie

After meeting Robert in Italian class, I’ve learned what an all-around great guy he is. His sense of humor and energetic personality has everyone laughing at the silliest things throughout the week. I was a little nervous asking him if I could interview him for Campus Cutie, but Robert is probably one of the easiest people to talk to and get along with. Check out my conversation with this cool guy!

Robert with his sister Lindsee

Major: History/Minoring in Business and Classics

Year: Senior

Hometown: Manahawkin, New Jersey

Relationship Status: Single

Three words he used to describe himself: Outgoing, humorous, spontaneous

Her Campus (HC): What are some of your goals for the future?

Robert Miller (RM): I’m interested in growing and expanding businesses. I love studying the history of business. Everything follows the same patterns. I would love to work for a company where I can network with other people and businesses.

HC: That’s awesome. Do you have a job now?

RM: I just started at Whole Foods and work part-time. They’re a company that’s growing very fast and I’d love to be part of that one day; maybe working with local produce for Whole Foods or something like that.

HC: When you’re not working or in class, what do you do in your spare time?

RM: I definitely love working out and having fun. I spend a lot of time with friends and I like going out. I probably go out too much, haha.  

HC: What’s your favorite bar scene in Tally?

RM: Bull’s, for sure. The Bull’s Card is the best.

HC: Do you play any sports?

RM: I played rugby here at FSU for two and a half years, but I don’t anymore. I got too many injuries and it was a big time commitment. I miss it, but now I have more time for school.

HC: What kinds of injuries did you get?

RM: Too many concussions, I broke my nose, my finger, and it was just too rough. I loved the game and all the tackling, but it ended up being too much for me.

HC: Wow, it sounds like stopping was a good decision. What are some things you’re passionate about?

RM: Working out is a hobby for me and I love music. I think discovering new music is so much fun, and it’s one of my favorite things to do in my free time. I also like trying new restaurants and going to new places.

HC: What kind of music do you like?

RM: The only thing I don’t really go for is reggae. My roommates love it, but I can’t get into it. Otherwise, I like pretty much anything.

HC: So you’re single… what are some qualities you look for in a girl?

RM: She’s gotta be smart, outgoing, and down to have fun and do different things with me. I like switching things up, like maybe going to a bar one night but going to see a play or live music another night. We just have to get along really well and have fun, too. Of course I’d like her to be gorgeous, but intelligence and confidence are more important to me.

HC: What is an ideal date for you?

RM: I’d take her to a nice restaurant where we’d have to dress up, and then go walk somewhere like around campus or at Lake Ella. Just a place where we can talk and spend time together. Then later at night, we’d meet up with some friends and go out or do something fun.

Maria Losada is a senior at Florida State University pursuing a double major in International Affairs and Editing, Writing and Media. She is driven by her passion for writing and seeks to inspire others through it.  She loves learning about different cultures, languages, and especially enjoys tasting international cuisines!  On her down time you can catch her dancing salsa, reading articles from Her Campus FSU, or daydreaming about her next travel destination. She hopes to live in Washington D.C.  and work for an international development agency."Little by little, one travels far."