Quarantine Activities to Do Based on Your Zodiac Sign

We’ve got hours indoors, so why not make the best of it? Here are some fun things to do in quarantine based on your zodiac sign.

Aires – Learn a New Recipe

You are dynamic and quick, so what better way to channel that pent-up energy than to learn something new? The opportunities are endless! You could bake a cake, cook a meal or blend an acai bowl.

Taurus – Home Workouts
Yoga
Kristine Mahan / Spoon

You’re strong and dependable, so why not spend your quarantine working out? There are so many great workout videos on YouTube, so you’ll have no problem finding something fun to try. Between cardio and strength training, YouTube has workouts for days.

Gemini – Read a Book (Or Maybe Two or Three)

We are in for the long haul here, so what better way to satisfy your natural curiosity and expressiveness than with a good book? Try a murder mystery or maybe a dystopian novel to fill in those empty hours.

Cancer – Make a Scrapbook

With all of this free time, use your sentimental side to scrapbook your (shortened) school year! Print your fave pictures from this year and put them into a lovely scrapbook (or even a bullet journal)! That picture of you at a football game with your bestie has to be included.

Leo – Start a Vlog

Embrace your dramatic and outgoing side by vlogging your #coronacation experience. Let the world know how you’re handling this quarantine and why it’s so important to #stayhome and #flattenthecurve!

Virgo – Learn a New Skill/Subject

You’re practical and analytical, so what better way to spend this quarantine than picking up some knowledge? Watch some Khan Academy videos on coding or browse YouTube for some how-tos. Maybe you can learn how to knit a scarf, change a tire or make the perfect whipped coffee.

Libra – Start a Blog

woman in pink dress working on laptop
Pexels / Moose Photos

Draw from your social, fair-minded side, and start a blog on what you love. Maybe you’re a total book nerd or just love writing about life. Now is the perfect time to sit down and share your thoughts with the world (they won’t know what hit them)!

Scorpio – Go for a Walk Around the Neighborhood

You’re stubborn, resourceful, and brave. Taking a walk is the way to prove to the world that you’re not afraid of this pandemic, and it’s a great way to get outside while keeping others safe. Take some time to get fresh air and sunshine.

Capricorn – Start a Creative Personal Project

If you’re a Capricorn, there’s probably that one project that you’ve been dying to try. Whether it’s writing a novel, learning how to draw or teaching yourself how to act, this is the perfect time for that. Using your steady discipline, you can do anything you set your mind to.

Aquarius – Do Some Fun Makeup Looks

a cup of makeup brushes is in focus on the right, and a small handful of brushes lays out of focus on the table to the left
freestocks | Unsplash
You are imaginative and original, so why not bring that to the brushes? Now is the perfect time to try some neon mascara that’s been sitting at the bottom of your makeup bag, or that white eyeliner in your purse. Plus, you don’t have to go out in public, so you are in a judgment-free zone.

Pisces – Paint

Your affectionate and wise traits can easily be displayed through a detailed landscape painting. With so much time to kill, take to the canvas to paint whatever your heart desires. Or, if you’re a little nervous to freehand it, follow some Bob Ross tutorials. Who doesn’t love some happy trees?

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest!

Brenna Miller is a Woodwind Performance and Editing, Writing, and Media major at Florida State University. She loves reading, writing, and, of course, playing the flute.
Her Campus at Florida State University.