What Christmas Movie Are You Based On Your Zodiac Sign

It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Warm up some hot chocolate, grab your fuzziest socks and blanket and snuggle up in bed. Christmas movies are back in season, so find out what movie represents your zodiac sign the best.

Aquarius – Happiest Season

Progressive and innovative describe this film and Aquariuses alike. Even if Kristen Stewart is not an Aquarius, her quiet contemplation does make her seem like one. You are both planners and uncompromising in your visions for the future.

Pisces – Miracle on 34th Street

To claim to be Santa Claus and then actually be the real thing is a total Pisces thing to do. They are the only sign that is as compassionate, sensitive and in-touch with their emotional side as Santa.

Aries – White Christmas

If I had to bet, at least one out of Bob, Phil, Betty and Judy are an Aries. To put on a Christmas extravaganza as elaborate and kooky as theirs, an Aries is necessary.

Taurus – Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer 

Taurus’ are strong and dependable inside and out, just like Rudolph’s spirit and body through his torment till he led the sleigh on Christmas Eve.

Gemini – Elf

Buddy is known for his spontaneous, erratic, and tender emotional side much like Geminis are. Who else would decide to go on a trip from the North Pole to New York City by themselves besides a Gemini?

Cancer – A Charlie Brown Christmas

Cancers love the deeper meaning of the season as one of the most sentimental and protective signs, much like Charlie Brown. Cancers and Charlie both look past the commercialism of the holiday season and enjoy the simpler things, like spending time with friends and family.

Leo – National Lampoon Christmas Vacation

Loyal like the Griswold family and you love passionately just as the family does for each other, Leos and Clark Griswold are both quite dramatic and outgoing.

Virgo – Home Alone

Only a Virgo is organized enough to plant as many traps as Kevin did. You are a meticulous planner, and even when things do not go as planned originally, Virgos will surely get things back on track.

Libra – A Christmas Story

Balance is key for Libras, just as it was for Ralphie as he navigated being a kid in an adult’s world. Be careful to stay in tune with yourself and don’t shoot your eye out!

Scorpio – A Christmas Carol

Elusive and mysterious just like Scrooge, Scorpios are also brave to face their past, present, and future. Watch out for any ghosts coming through!

Sagittarius – It’s A Wonderful Life

Just like George Bailey, Sagittariuses are on a journey of self-discovery. You both love collecting knowledge about yourself and the world around you, even if you’re a little stubborn about it.

Capricorn – The Grinch

Capricorns are patient and determined like Cindy Lou Who when she tried to get the Grinch to enjoy Christmas. They are also independent and serious like the Grinch in his cave.

This Christmas season, give your zodiac’s movie a watch!

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube and Pinterest!

Erin is a senior at FSU majoring in Criminology minoring in International Affairs. In addition to Her Campus, she is involved in Transfer Genius program, Leadership LOGIC, and studied abroad in Italy Fall 2022. Erin enjoys being spending time with friends, cooking, and catching up on reality television.