Style > Beauty

Holy Grail Skincare Products I Can’t Live Without

Everyone’s skincare routine is different. We all have various products and methods we swear could fix anything from the smallest scar to the largest pimple. As someone with sensitive, acne-prone skin, I have to be really careful with what I use to ensure I don’t irritate my skin. It’s taken me years to find my absolute favorite products for each step of my routine and for my self-care days. Now I’m finally happy with my lineup. Here are my holy grail skincare products I can’t live without!

(Please remember that everyone’s skin is different and what products work for me might not work for you. Don’t forget to patch test a new product to ensure you’re not allergic to any ingredients!)

1. innisfree Pore Clearing Clay Mask

How do I even begin talking about this unreal face mask? I recently received a sample size of it after purchasing my cleanser, which is also from innisfree, and fell in love. I struggle to find good masks that don’t leave my face tomato-red with that awful stinging feeling, but the Pore Clearing Clay Mask passes my sensitive skin test. It leaves behind an incredible cooling sensation, and I always wake up with soft skin the day after I use it. Honestly, it’s a 10/10 product.

2. COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence

I’m sure we’re all familiar with this product after it went viral on TikTok a few months ago. That’s how I discovered this product too and it hasn’t left my routine since. It serves as the hydrating serum in my routine and doubles as a treatment for my acne scars since it brightens and plumps the skin. I love using this essence every night after I apply my retinol to make sure I wake up with hydrated and glowy skin.

3. peach slices Acne Spot Dots

I absolutely swear by these pimple patches by peach slices. Anytime I stumble upon stubborn whiteheads or even a pimple that I can’t see yet but can feel (which are literally the worst), I’ll put one of these on. I’ve tried a multitude of different brands of pimple patches, but peach slices have given me the best results. My pimples shrink overnight and there is a significant decrease in redness. With 60 patches per package and three different sizes, there’s no pimple these patches can’t handle.

4. Vanicream Daily Facial Moisturizer

This is the one item on this list I could never live without. Vanicream is a brand that specializes in skincare for sensitive skin, which is perfect for me. All of their products are dermatologist tested and formulated without fragrance or dyes, which are irritants for especially sensitive skin. The moisturizer I was using before Vanicream occasionally broke me out and did not provide lasting hydration. The Daily Facial Moisturizer is made with hyaluronic acid and ceramides, which are key ingredients in ensuring my skin is hydrated and my barrier is protected. There couldn’t have been a more perfect moisturizer for me to find.

5. Aquaphor Lip Repair

I’m sure we’re not new to hearing how many great benefits Aquaphor has for our skin. It’s so versatile and you can always count on it to do its job. Aquaphor’s lip products, specifically their lip repair, leave my lips hydrated and plump with a beautiful glossy finish. When I first started using Tretinoin earlier this year, my skin became incredibly dry and flaky, especially my lips. Within a few days of consistent use, my lips were back to normal and softer than ever. I’ll always have a tube of this on me, whether in my backpack on campus or my purse on gamedays. I will never be without this product.

I’m happy to share that all of these products have made a major difference in my routine and how my skin looks. I’ll never get tired of waking up with glowy skin. What are some products you can’t live without?

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube and Pinterest!

a senior at Florida State University majoring in Sport Management. she loves watching movies, listening to music, and binge-watching theme park vlogs. on Sunday mornings, you can find her watching the latest Formula 1 race.