Nova Burke: Cutest Burrito Boarder Employee

Name: Nova Burke

Year: Sophomore

Major: Elementary Education

Hometown: Lakeland, Florida

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Courtesy: Nova Burke

Her Campus (HC): Chipotle or Moes?

Nova Burke (NB): Neither! Burrito Boarder is the best.

HC: Anything you recommend to get?

NB: I’ve tried everything on the menu since I work there and truly it’s all delicious. I think my favorite might be the crunch em tacos, that layer of queso is just too good.

HC: Are you involved in any extracurricular activities at the school?

NB: I gave my email out to a lot of clubs at the beginning of my freshman year, but I didn’t end up going to any of their meetings, whoops. I’m in Delta Nu Zeta now, though. It’s a service sorority and I love being a part of it!

HC: How are you enjoying your time here at FSU?

NB: FSU is amazing! Tallahassee is such a cool place and I love that our school provides so many cool things for students to do, especially the concerts at Club Downunder and movies at the SLC!

HC: Also, what has been your favorite concert at Club Downunder?

NB: That’s such a hard question! I think it has to be Sylvan Esso. I saw them at Club Downunder last year and at Bonnaroo over the summer and they’re so talented and put on such a great show. I love their music, I can help but dance when I hear it!

Courtesy: Nova Burke

HC: Are there any hidden gems you’ve found in Tallahassee?

NB: I don’t know how hidden this is, but Railroad Square is the gem of all gems. I love all of the unique little stores! I also really enjoy Dorothy B. Oven Park; it’s small and really peaceful.

HC: What do you do in your free time?

NB: Within the past year I started hoop dancing, and that takes up most of my free time now. Also Netflix, of course.

HC: If you could relive any day of your life what would it be?

NB: Honestly it’s a toss-up between any of the days that I performed Hairspray at Theatre Winter Haven or Legally Blonde at Lakeland Community Theatre. Those shows were both so fun and I’d give anything to perform them again!

HC: It seems like you enjoy art and performance. Have you taken advantage of our amazing performance arts programs and seen any shows?

NB: I’ve seen a few of the dance shows, which are amazing by the way. And I’ve seen the circus twice! Unfortunately I haven’t been able to make it out to any of the musicals or plays yet though. But I heard they’re doing Legally Blonde next semester so I don’t want to miss seeing that!

Courtesy: Nova Burke

FSU graduate student, born and raised in Japan, has an obsessive affinity with tea and cats. Spends her free time reading magazines in her collage-plastered room or ranting about feminism and existentialism to peers. Perhaps in the future Megan will be an editor at a magazine, or something equally as cool and dramatic. Check out her website at meganmmcclain.com
Her Campus at Florida State University.