Nick Bonomi: A Cultured Campus Cutie

I had the pleasure of meeting Nick through FSU’s Study Abroad Program in London.  Right away, I knew this cutie and I would be friends for a long time. His genuine smile and big hugs will tell you what a great guy he is, and, believe it or not, he’s an even better friend. His passion for travel only grew after his year of visiting England, Italy, Spain, and France. He now works as a student recruiter in the International Program’s Office, informing everyone on campus about his awesome experiences. You may have even passed him working the study abroad fair on the Union green once or twice!

Nick is a junior Marketing major in the College of Business. When he’s not doing schoolwork, he loves to hang out with his Phi Delta Theta fraternity brothers, watch movies, or discover the latest electronic music. He has a passion for great food and wine, and loves to try anything new. His adventurous attitude makes him a great person to hang out with, because you never know what idea he’ll have next. Plus he is always excited to meet new people. He loves the outdoors, especially going to the beach and surfing – anytime he gets to soak up some sun, life is good.

Nick is originally from Long Island, NY, but came to FSU for the big college experience. Almost immediately, he was lured into participating in the freshman year study abroad program.

Nick hopes to work internationally one day, possibly as a distributer of fine wine. His idea of a perfect date would be to take a girl to a nice restaurant (that he picked out, of course), have some great wine, and then go for some after-dinner cocktails. I’m no expert, but he sounds like the perfect guy if you’re looking for someone to “wine and dine” with. A fun fact about Nick is that he is fascinated by the weather, and follows it constantly. He’s always prepared, so I always know who to ask what to wear in this manic Tallahassee weather. He’s so positive and fun, even a thunderstorm won’t ruin a date with this cutie; it may actually improve it!

My name is Mary Love and I'm a Senior and double major in English and Hotel Management at Florida State University.  I am more commonly found writing fiction pieces, and editing everything I can.  Her Campus is my first venture into published nonfiction and women's magazines.  I think Her Campus is a great resource for women who are both smart and feminine.  If you would like to contact me for an interview or to answer a Zodiac Question as Madame Mary, please email marylove@hercampus.com.