My Top Seven Favorite Trader Joe’s Fall Products

As an autumn enthusiast, this is the best season to shop at Trader Joe’s. With a grand variety of high-quality products at low prices, this store has all things cinnamon, maple and most importantly, pumpkin. After purchasing a plethora of these products, I’ve found my seven favorite fall-inspired items from Trader Joe’s. 

Pumpkin Bread Mix

First of all, my all-time favorite product is the Pumpkin Bread Mix. This seems to be many people’s top pick, as I have only heard positive things about it. When it is baking in the oven, the aroma spreads throughout my entire house. It’s especially delicious with chocolate chips in the mix. This bread has the perfect balance of sweetness, pumpkin and is all-around the best purchase I have made at Trader Joe’s.

Pumpkin Hold the Cone

Another sweet item that gets a 10/10 is the Pumpkin Hold the Cone! These are miniature pumpkin-flavored ice cream cones. While I was skeptical at the idea of pumpkin ice cream at first, these cones contain a delicious balance of pumpkin. The miniature size of the cones also adds to the overall deliciousness. 

Pumpkin Butternut Squash Bisque

On a more savory note, The Pumpkin Butternut Squash Bisque is a must-have. This product is the epitome of fall. It’s perfect any day, but especially on cold, rainy or sick days. The warmth and taste of this soup add a level of comfort, and it’s especially amazing with a grilled cheese sandwich. The pumpkin adds a hint of sweetness, but the ultimate savor ties the soup together.

Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese

Continuing with the savory products, The Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese is an easy but delicious meal. After putting this frozen dish in the microwave for a few minutes, it’s done! Although this is a frozen meal, it tastes like something from a restaurant. The ingredients taste high-quality and blend well together. The three-cheese and squash combination creates the perfect mixture of flavors and the butternut squash adds a succulent fall zest.

Fall Harvest Salsa and Fall Leaf Tortilla Chips

For a seasonal snack, the Fall Harvest Salsa and Fall Leaf Tortilla Chips pair well together. When I first found out that this salsa includes pumpkin, apples and butternut squash, I was hesitant to try it. It’s definitely far from traditional salsa, but the flavors blend better than I expected. This salsa has autumn written all over it and these bold flavors are surprisingly savory. It is essential to eat this salsa with the Fall Leaf Tortilla Chips. These chips are shaped like different forms of leaves and they range in red, white or brown coloring. These different shapes and colors add a unique fall flare. In addition to the appearance, the taste is also unmatched. These chips are made with pumpkin, carrots and beets, which encapsulates fall. The chips and salsa are a festive and delicious way to celebrate the fall season.

Vanilla Pumpkin Scented Candle

Finally, in addition to food products, Trader Joe’s also offers a wide variety of fall-themed household items. Currently, I love the Vanilla Pumpkin Scented Candle. This candle is a combination of cinnamon, clove, pumpkin, vanilla and caramel. These different ingredients combine to create the ideal autumnal scent. This candle’s scent can make any place feel cozy and warm.

Trader Joe’s is the best place to go if you’re looking for fall-inspired products. These are my seven favorite products that Trader Joe’s has to offer right now, but they also have so many more. Trader Joe’s never disappoints, and their autumnal items all add to the joy and comfort of this season.

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube and Pinterest!

Welcome to my profile! My name is Brooke Belforte and I am currently a Junior at Florida State University. I am majoring in Public Relations and minoring in English.