Meet Rebecca Wunderlich: Campus Cutie with Style

Name: Rebecca Wunderlich

Age: 19

Year: Sophomore

Hometown: Seminole, FL

Major: International Affairs

Relationship Status: Single

Her Campus (HC): What did you initially think about being considered a Her Campus FSU “Campus Cutie”?

Rebecca Wunderlich (RW): When I was asked to answer questions to be a Her Campus FSU “Campus Cutie,” I was flattered that I would even be considered because I don’t think that I have a very sophisticated style!

HC: You always look so cute and stylish! Describe your everyday style that you wear on campus.

RW: I don’t have a particular style that I wear to campus every single day but I do love wearing flattering blouses with colored denim jeans and a cute but comfortable pair of sandals or sneakers.  For me, accessorizing is a priority before I leave in the morning, and adding tasteful jewelry can pull an entire outfit together! I believe that taking time to dress yourself in an appealing but respectable manner can make your day a little brighter and can also make you feel eloquent.

HC: How would you describe your personality and how does it relate to your fashion choices?

RW: I would describe myself as a motivated but quiet (until you get to know me), responsible, loyal individual who is insistent upon following rules, and my personality heavily reflects all of these characteristics.  I think my personality relates to my fashion choices because I believe in dressing properly and in good taste for every occasion.

HC: Who (or what) is your biggest style inspiration?

RW: Currently, my biggest style inspiration is Blake Lively!  She always looks so well put together and I love the simple but chic style she has!

HC: What is your favorite accessory to wear for a day on campus?

RW: About a year ago, I decided to get my ears pierced (why didn’t I do this several years ago?), so my favorite accessory at the moment would have to be pretty pairs of earrings! 

HC: What activities or organizations are you particularly passionate about?

RW: I love playing Intramural Tennis here at FSU, regularly going to the music building on campus to play the piano, taking French courses to fluently learn and minor in another language, and volunteering to better the community in different ways!  I have also recently been attending some of the International Justice Mission (IJM) meetings that FSU holds, which informs about different kinds of violence currently going on throughout the world and at the same time, is engaged in alleviating this violence that a lot of people (including myself) are unaware of.  It is a powerfully humanistic organization, so check it out at www.ijm.org for more details!

HC: Now for some random questions! If you could have dinner with absolutely anybody, who would you choose and why?

RW: If I had the option to have dinner with absolutely anyone, I would choose to have it with Novak Djokovic (a top-ranked professional tennis player in the world) because I admire his work ethic and passion towards his career.  I also spent some time playing tennis (and I recreationally continue to do so) and he is one of my favorite athletes to watch in action!

HC: What TV shows would you recommend for our readers to binge watch on Netflix?

RW: Unlike most other teenage girls, I didn’t watch Gossip Girl growing up but some friends recommended it last semester and I hardcore binge-watched the show on Netflix and I recently finished all six seasons…OOPS!  It was like reading an amazing book that I couldn’t put down and the suspense was driving me insane so I took advantage of the weekends and watched Gossip Girl…time well spent! However if you’re into TV shows that have a little more action and adventure, CSI: Miami is one of my favorites!

HC: What is the last song that you downloaded on your iPod?

RW: The most recent song I downloaded onto my iTunes account was “Love Me Again” by John Newman!

Hollie Morey is a creative writing enthusiast, when she is not studying for her double major in communications and political science! In her free time, Hollie loves to curl up with a great novel or the latest edition of Glamour, as well as catch up on her favorite shows: Pretty Little Liars and Mad Men! Hollie has a particular interest in writing about fashion and local current events and can be found looking on Her Campus for great style tips or for ideas for things to do in Tallahassee!
Her Campus at Florida State University.