Senior Jennifer Pena is the complete embodiment of the phrase “work hard, play hard.” Though she is a dedicated and intelligent student who knows exactly what she wants to do for her future career, you can catch her cutting loose at a movie night with close friends or dancing the night away to salsa music. Read on to find out more about one of this week’s campus cuties!

Name: Jennifer Pena

Age: 22

Year in School: Senior

Hometown: Orlando, FL

Major: Psychology and Communication Science & Disorders

Her Campus (HC): What are three words you would use to describe yourself?

Jennifer Pena (JP): Perceptive, thoughtful, and joyful.

HC: What are some of your favorite hobbies?

JP: My favorite hobbies would be dancing, cooking, and spending quality time with my close friends.

HC: Are you involved with any on campus organizations?

JP: I’m in RENEW, a peer education organization that promotes emotional wellness to students on campus, and NSSLHA, the National Student Speech Language and Hearing Association, which is a pre-professional organization for students interested in the field of communication disorders or audiology that offers members the opportunity to become more involved in their major, learn about their field, network, and promote awareness.

HC: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

JP: In 10 years, I see myself as a happily married woman who has traveled and started my big, wonderful family. I will be a fully licensed speech pathologist, possibly working in another state, and will be an all around optimistic, stable, happy person with my whole life ahead of me!

HC: What is your biggest pet peeve?

JP: I think my biggest pet peeve would be people who are disrespectful.

HC: Cats or Dogs?

JP: DOGS.

HC: Describe your perfect date!

JP: My ideal date wouldn’t hinder so much on where we go, but who I’m with. As long as I have the right company, we can make a perfect date anywhere.

Kalie Marsch is a senior at Florida State University majoring in Editing, Writing and Media within the College of English. She aspires to work in magazine publishing and editing in the future, and lives for New York Fashion Week. When she's not busy with work or school, she loves to shop, read magazines and online style blogs, sit down with a good book, or go to the gym. She is obsessed with New York City and plans to move there after graduating from college. Kalie also loves being involved on campus and meeting new people. She is super excited to work with Her Campus and looks forward to helping make the FSU chapter the best it can be!