What are your St. Patrick’s Day plans?

A.     I am waking up at 6am so I can be at The Irish Pub as soon as it opens!

B.     I’m not sure if I’ll be able to make it anywhere.

C.     I have class until 2, but I’m heading straight to the bar as soon as I’m done!

What will you be wearing on St. Patrick’s day?

A.     I got these cute green undies so I can be sneaky about my green!

B.     I always seem to forget to wear green on St. Patrick’s Day!

C.     I’ll throw on a green top with some jean shorts.

What is your green accessory of choice?

A.     A green shot glass.

B.     Some green party beads.

C.     Green drop earrings with a gold cuff.

How do you flirt with that cutie across the bar?

A.     Run over screaming, “Kiss me, I’m Irish!” (after a few glasses of green beer, of course)

B.     Flirt? Umm, no thanks; he doesn’t have “the luck of the Irish” today.

C.     Glance over to catch his gaze, smile, and then look away.

What is your drink of choice today?

A.     Irish Car Bombs and green Jello shots

B.     It doesn’t matter

C.     Green beer, of course!

Where will you be celebrating this High Holiday?

A.     Bar hopping from the strip to Pots and wherever else the day takes me!

B.     Wherever my friends take me.

C.     I’ll make an appearance at either The Irish Pub or Potbellys/Painted.

Mostly A’s: Patty’s Party Girl
You love Saint Patrick’s Day and don’t let anything get in your way of having fun today. You’ve had your green outfit picked out for days and you just can’t wait to get to the bar to mingle, drink, and sing Irish drinking songs with all of the other St. Patty’s Day lovers all over Tallahassee!

Mostly B’s: St. Patrick’s Day Downer
You don’t really care about St. Patrick’s Day and probably get pinched every year due to your lack of wearing green. You still can’t really figure out why St. Patrick’s Day is even a “holiday,” but you’ll throw on some green party beads and drink a beer if someone gives them to you.

Mostly C’s: Lucky Clover Cutie
Saint Patrick’s Day is one of the most fun days of the year, but you don’t let it go over the top by missing your classes and scheduling your life around the bar hours. You make sure to wear green and you make it super cute, of course as you drink your green beer and pose for pictures with your friends. 

Viviana Victoria is a sophomore at the Florida State University, class of 2013, double majoring in Retail Merchandising & Product Development and the new English track offered at FSU, editing, writing, and media. Born and raised in West Palm Beach, Florida, moving up to Tallahassee was quite a change. During her first year in college, after changing her major three times, she was fortunate enough to discover her passion for writing this early on. Her goal is to write for a major fashion magazine or to be a screenplay writer in the future. She is an active member of the Collegiate Merchandising Association (CMA) at FSU, as well as a contributing writer of College Magazine, an advice publication for college students founded by a graduate student of Maryland. Some of her interests include playing sports, reading, working out, and basically having a good time. Her ultimate life goal is to touch lives and to be remembered as the girl who always made people smile regardless of what was thrown her way.