Halloween is the day of grabbing your best costume to go to a spooky party with your friends or significant others. Costumes can be stressful; with so many choices and trying to find the cutest outfit, it ultimately leads me to push it off. My TikTok “For You Page” is filled with the cutest costume ideas. My friends and I wait until the very last minute to order costumes. Every year I say I will remember to order well in advance, yet here I am, clicking expedite on my latest Amazon order. Couples’ costumes seem galore as I scroll through Pinterest, but where are the girls’ costumes? Here are some cutie suggestions to grab your best friend and solve the waiting until the last-minute costume crises.

1. The Shining Twins

This Cult Classic released in the 80s makes for some awesome duo costumes or even a group costume. This movie is very spooky and will bring on Halloween vibes. Amazon has a wide variety of The Shining twin costumes for all price ranges. You can also grab a blue babydoll dress and a pink ribbon to tie around the bodice to make it cheaper. I would recommend the DollsKill’s twins costume is the cutest. The outfit costs $29.95 but with an additional 20 percent off the price tag and a cute mini dress. They usually will also have a BOGO of an extra 20-30 percent off sale prices, and Halloween costumes are always on sale on this website. DollsKill’s shipping has been pretty reliable in my experience, so it has been a savior for last-minute costumes. Grab your best friend, favorite black shoes, fake blood, and a link to buy the outfit.  

2. The Black & White Swan from Black Swan

Calling all my dancers (or not) for these easy duo costumes. This costume is ultimately Amazon which is very convenient, and with quick shipping, it is sure to make it on time. It is a nearly identical costume in two different colors, making it easy to order in all one go. I would (if you have time) look at your local Goodwills for corsets or vintage lingerie tops in black and white. You will be sure to have a more eco-friendly costume and unique. You will be piléing through the party. Here are the purchase details for the outfit: black and white corset link, tutu link, crown link and black swan mask.

3. Angel and Devil

Okay, I know this costume is basic, but it does make this costume VERY easy. You can grab your favorite red or white dress and grab wings or headband halo/horns and make this costume very cheap. You can even go to your local thrift store and look at the lingerie section for a slip dress in those colors to make the costume within your budget if you do not have those colors of dresses. Grab some gems from Amazon and some eyelash glue to make this costume more fun and make a fun makeup look. I found some cute slip dresses, devil horns, gems and angel wings. You can take a fun spin and do dark angel to make a trio costume; just buy all the angel stuff in black to create your “dark angel” look.

4.  Sun and Moon

This costume is more celestial-themed and can be catered to your outfit style! I haven’t seen this costume around College Town, and I thought it would be cute. It is a fun twist of the Golden Retriever and Black Cat friendship TikTok trend. If you have the basic gold or silver festival sequin skirt, now would be the time to bring it out again! I was thinking of the sun being golden dresses, skirts, pantsuits, or even a little top big pant duo. There are many warm golden makeup looks that the “sun” could follow. In contrast, the “moon” could follow a dark and more celestial look. Here is the sun purchase idea list: golden skirt, slip dress, slip dress, corset, sequin skirt and sun headband. Here is the moon purchase idea list: moon headband, Silver dress, sequin skirt and silver set.

While costume hunting can be stressful, I hope these suggestions helped or gave some inspiration. Halloween duo costumes do not have to be exclusively for couples; they can be for the girls. Grabbing your best friend for some scary fun or a Halloween-themed dinner can be just as fun as with a boo! May this night be filled with lots of candy and fun memories with your besties! 

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube and Pinterest

Hey my name is Eugenia:) A little about me: I love dogs, hanging out with friends and family, and I have a bad shopping addiction. I love painting in my free time as well as thrifting with friends. I am a third year student at FSU and I am majoring in Political Science. I hope to attend law school when I graduate.