The Figg Players’ Dining Room: Not Your Average Dining Hall!

Tired of always going to Suwannee and Fresh Foods Dining Hall? There is another option! Just take a walk to the stadium during lunch time and visit The Figg Players’Dining Room, and your taste buds will surely thank you. While you are there, you might just run into your favorite Florida State University athlete, eating right next to you! The Figg is open to all students and guests every Monday through Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., meal plans and Flex Bucks are accepted. The Figg is a quaint dining room with different meal options every day to keep our FSU athletes happy and give all students a treat as well.
 “The Figg seriously serves the best food on campus, every time I have been there I leave feeling like I just had a home cooked meal,”said Florida State student Lauren Comerford. “Oh, and last year I saw Christian Ponder there almost every day.”
 In the past The Figg has served juicy cheeseburgers, macaroni and cheese, chicken alfredo, tacos, fried chicken, pork chops and so much more – and this year they plan to keep the deliciousness coming. There are also some constant selections at The Figg, like the soft serve ice cream machine, which is the only one in the dining halls on campus! Every time you visit, expect ice cream to be there waiting, and you can have as much as you want! Sandwiches, wraps, pitas, numerous salad fixings, and a variety of desserts are also always offered. The Figg Players’Dining Room is located in the Moore Athletic Center. Just go through the doors of University Center D and go all the way down the first hallway on the right, and someone will be there ready to greet you and point out the menu for the day. So go get your grub, folks!

Jena LaMendola is a senior at Florida State University. She is studying editing, writing and media with a minor in communications. With a love for the new social medias around her and an interest in using them as well as the fundamentals of rhetoric she hopes to continue her studies in graduate school for public relations. Jena is originally from Manhattan, New York but grew up in south Florida. She has worked various internships and is on the writing, editing and public relations staff for Florida State's Clutch fashion magazine. Jena LaMendola was the former lead writer for her school's Her Campus branch and is excited to work with her fellow Campus Coorespondent to build and promote the FSU branch to the fullest. Jena loves fashion and the business behind it. She has previously worked as a PR intern for a company whose clients included a New York wedding dress designer as well as an intern for Mercedes- Benz Fashion Week. Jena hopes to bring her talents in writing and editing to her school's Her Campus branch and is excited for the school year.