Fall Trend: Dark Floral Print

Henri Girl Top, Forever 21 Skirt, Target Boots and Tights,

Henri Girl Watch

Jana Beasley (EWM ’15) creates the perfect fall look with a dark floral printed skirt (similar here) and navy blue blouse. Floral skirts are easy pieces to transition from summer into fall by making a few ready-for-fall tweaks. Beasley incorporates this summer staple by choosing a darker blend of our favorite pattern and adding burnt orange tights and tall brown riding boots. This look will take you from school, to work, to a night out on the town.

Kayla is a senior at Florida State University. She is majoring in Public Relations with minors in Business and Hospitality Management. Apart from taking courses and writing for Her Campus, Kayla enjoys spending time with friends, traveling, and discovering the best places around town. She hopes to work in the Hospitality PR industry after she graduates in May.   
Maria Losada is a senior at Florida State University pursuing a double major in International Affairs and Editing, Writing and Media. She is driven by her passion for writing and seeks to inspire others through it.  She loves learning about different cultures, languages, and especially enjoys tasting international cuisines!  On her down time you can catch her dancing salsa, reading articles from Her Campus FSU, or daydreaming about her next travel destination. She hopes to live in Washington D.C.  and work for an international development agency."Little by little, one travels far."