A Definitive Schedule of Dance Marathon Miracle Week

Courtesy: Dance Marathon at FSU

Miracle Week is upon us! You’ve probably seen the posts on Facebook about how to #DoMore for your community. Miracle Week is the perfect way to make a small impact for a big cause. The Dance Marathon team has been working hard and they need your help to make millions of miracles For The Kids. Throughout the week, there will be fun events hosted by DM

Monday, October 3rd: Dodge Dream Donate Dance Dodge

Local Tallahassee high schools hold their own Dance Marathon every year. This event helps them raise money toward their fundraising goal. Students will be selling food and drinks for donations. Dive and dodge some balls for a cause!

Tuesday, October 4th: FTK Shopping Day

Garnet and Gold and Trending Now are hosting a shopping day For The Kids! A full 22% of your purchase goes to Dance Marathon when you mention DM at checkout. Go buy that football jersey or that perfect faux fur vest. You can’t feel guilty because you’re doing it for charity.

Wednesday, October 5th: Miracles on Landis

The Dance Marathon team will be on Landis green for some FTK fun and Penny Wars! Rumor has it, there will even be some free food. Come by and grab that perfect Instagram moment while also helping promote #TheMovement!

DM at FSU Chipotle Share-It Night

Another excuse to go splurge on Chipotle. Go to the Chipotle located on W Tennessee St and 50% of your purchase will go to the kids when you mention Dance Marathon at checkout! Pay extra for guac and get a drink instead of a water cup.

Thursday, October 6th: So You Think You Can Line Dance

Each team will create their own line dance and perform on stage! The event starts at 6 p.m. at The Moon Nightclub. You can come and dance or just watch for fun. Bring your team and show off your moves!

There’s still time to register to fundraise and dance! Dancer registration closes October 10th. Be apart of this incredible movement. To learn more about Dance Marathon, the cause and how to get involved go to their website!

Her Campus at Florida State University.