Damien Neuman – FSU Campus Cutie

I’ve known Damien since we were little baby freshmen, and he has to be one of the sweetest people I have met at Florida State. He seriously always has such a positive energy which rubs off on everyone around him (just look at that smile!). He’s always ready to have a good time, has a great sense of humor, and is an all around great guy.

Get to know your Campus Cutie of the week, Damien Neuman!

1. What’s your major? Business management

2. What year are you, and when do you plan to graduate? I’m a senior, and I’m planning on graduating in Spring 2014.

3. Relationship status: Single

4. Where are you from? I was born in Toronto, Canada, but moved to South Florida in the 4th grade. It was a completely life changing experience for me.

5. What do you like most about being a student here at Florida State? I can’t get enough of the diverse and energetic student body we have. It truly makes us have the best best campus in the Nation.

6. Are you involved with any organizations or clubs on campus? Phi Kappa Tau fraternity.

7. Do you have a dream job? I’m not sure I have a perfect dream job yet, but I’m definitely leaning towards running my own business in the fitness field and helping people improve themselves and their lives.

8. Who’s your celebrity crush? Jessica Alba.

9. What qualities do you find attractive in a partner? I would say honesty and an open mind can go a long way, too. I have a weakness for lips and love go-getters.

10. What could we find you doing on the weekends? I’m a pretty outdoorsy person, so usually something that keeps me moving during the day like crossfit, road biking, or the Rez.

11. If a bartender named a drink after you, what would it be called? And what would be in the drink? Yellow Fever: Red Bull and vodka with a splash of Dragon Berry Bacardi.

12. Do you have any pet peeves? If so, what are they? Losing socks somewhere between the washer and my room; colds that never seem to go away; online assignments.

Haleigh is a 22 year old college student who is slowly but surely getting closer and closer to graduating from the beautiful Florida State University (in May, to be exact). With a love for puppies that's almost too much to handle at times and a slight obsession with sushi, Haleigh is passionate about all things cute and fun, with a hint of sass. Go Noles!
Maria Losada is a senior at Florida State University pursuing a double major in International Affairs and Editing, Writing and Media. She is driven by her passion for writing and seeks to inspire others through it.  She loves learning about different cultures, languages, and especially enjoys tasting international cuisines!  On her down time you can catch her dancing salsa, reading articles from Her Campus FSU, or daydreaming about her next travel destination. She hopes to live in Washington D.C.  and work for an international development agency."Little by little, one travels far."