Cute, Comfy, and Afforable Fall Clothing

Fall is here, so we can finally start to look forward to sweater weather as it starts to cool down in Tallahassee. Sweaters are a personal staple in my wardrobe – I probably have way too many, especially being a Florida girl, but it’s always nice to have options (at least that’s what I tell myself). 

Our lovely model pictured above, Jasmyne, rocks the big sweater look with a cute and casual pair of shorts and sandals. What’s the best thing about her outfit? It’s super affordable, which is always a plus for a collegiate! The adorable yellow-striped sweater is from Goodwill, and the shorts are from CottonOn, a popular store that hails from Australia (take a look at their selections at shop.cottonon.com!). Something important to note: Goodwill is 50% all clothing every Monday, and gives a 25% student discount every Wednesday (and if you look hard enough, they have some great stuff).

Want some more options for cold-weather clothing? Forever 21 and GoJane always keeps their websites stocked with the cutest, up-to-date fashions to choose from (check it out at forever21.com and gojane.com), and it’s all at an affordable price.

Rock the big sweater look with a pair of leggings and combat boots, or keep it casual with a cute pair of skinny jeans. Either way, you’ll be all set and stylish for bonfire season!

Haleigh is a 22 year old college student who is slowly but surely getting closer and closer to graduating from the beautiful Florida State University (in May, to be exact). With a love for puppies that's almost too much to handle at times and a slight obsession with sushi, Haleigh is passionate about all things cute and fun, with a hint of sass. Go Noles!
Maria Losada is a senior at Florida State University pursuing a double major in International Affairs and Editing, Writing and Media. She is driven by her passion for writing and seeks to inspire others through it.  She loves learning about different cultures, languages, and especially enjoys tasting international cuisines!  On her down time you can catch her dancing salsa, reading articles from Her Campus FSU, or daydreaming about her next travel destination. She hopes to live in Washington D.C.  and work for an international development agency."Little by little, one travels far."