Starbucks Holiday 6?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Starbucks Holiday 6?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Starbucks
Life > Academics

Your Holiday Starbucks Drink Based on Your FSU College

Starbucks launched its annual holiday drink menu on Nov. 2, and that’s all I’ve been hearing about. In my opinion, the holiday drinks are much more exciting than the fall drinks, and you have the whole month of November to get into the Christmas season. However, I am definitely biased because I love Christmas more than anything, and I jump at any occasion to celebrate. If you’re struggling to figure out what drink looks best to you, let me help. Here is what I think your perfect Starbucks order is based on your college. 

College of Arts and Sciences

Iced Gingerbread Oat Milk Chai Latte 

Even though this is my college and I already love this drink, I still think this drink rings true in the hearts of Arts and Sciences majors. This is the quintessential holiday drink for the various Arts and English majors. Oat milk and chai in the same drink already qualify this for its position, but I also think the Gingerbread on top brings the feel of cozy academia and aesthetic. Of course, it would be iced, because regardless of the season, everything is iced for Arts and Sciences majors.

College of Medicine

Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte 

My friend in medical school says this is her favorite holiday drink on her busy days, and it makes sense. This is almost the highest-caffeinated drink on the holiday menu, which is perfect for getting that well-needed energy to help you study and stay awake during long nights. Iced makes the most sense, so you keep yourself more alert. The sugar cookie part adds an element of sweetness as a reward for your hard work! 

College of Law

White Chocolate Mocha 

Similar to the College of Medicine, this is another highly caffeinated choice for those long nights. I think this resembles the College of Law students because most law students tend to go for espresso shots for both the energy and the dark academic feel. I would argue this is the best way to have an espresso since, on top of that, you get the chocolate flavor.  

College of Business

Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino 

This may be an assumption, but Business majors don’t tend to reach for highly caffeinated Starbucks drinks. Therefore, I think the best way to ease into Starbucks would be with a delicious frappuccino. Although the drink has somewhat of a childish look, they are basically milkshakes, making them a fun little treat after classes to get you in the holiday mood. This drink combines a mix of well-loved flavors, making it hard not to enjoy. 

College of Education

Hot Chocolate 

While this is not a holiday-exclusive drink, Starbucks classifies it as one, so I’ll use it. This drink is fun and light-hearted, like many Education majors I know. Hot chocolate is a staple in the winter season, as are future teachers in our society. The best kind of teachers should be associated with something as classic as hot chocolate. 

If you’re reading this and I mentioned your college, I hope you think I was pretty accurate. If not, this is just based on my opinion. Did I get yours right?  

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Pinterest! 

A first year majoring in Editing, Writing and Media. Lover of books and all things Taylor Swift :)