Introducing Her Campus FSU’s first campus cutie couple…Becca Simpson and Tyler Mulcahy! Becca and Tyler are both from South Florida and have been in a relationship since high school. These two were chosen because it is so incredibly apparent how perfect they are together. We interviewed Becca and Tyler and they told us all about their picture perfect relationship. Be warned – there are many “awe” moments ahead!

HC: When and how did you first meet?

Becca: We technically met at church a couple years ago but he asked me a question about the Coldplay concert I went to and we started talking from there in the summer of 2012. We officially met on our first date, after talking nonstop for 2 weeks.

HC: How long have you been together?

Becca: About 14 ½ months.

HC: What were your first thoughts when you met him/her?

Becca: I was a little shy to talk to him, but really happy that we were finally meeting!

Tyler: Very pretty and upbeat, it intimidated me to talk to her at first because she was so beautiful. (awe!)

HC: What is your favorite memory together?

Becca: Probably our first date. We went for a walk along the beach and then watched the stars and listened to music. It was so perfect. We even saw a shooting star.

Tyler: Before our one-month of going out we drove to Disney and spent the whole day there and it just seemed fun and easy-going. We went on a few rollercoasters without her knowing I was really scared of going on them but afterwards, I liked them and realized I liked her even more.

HC: What is the best date you’ve had together?

Becca: Most likely the first one, it was so perfect, it was when I realized that I really liked him.

Tyler: The first date definitely, it had the best scenery and there was a perfect moment at the end of the date when it to started drizzling while we were going back to our car, like right out of a movie.

HC: What is your favorite thing about eachother?

Becca: I love how Tyler is always caring and loving, but can also be super funny and goofy anytime. He always knows how to make me happy and I know how to make him happy and cheer him up. I also love how good looking he is.

Tyler: I love how she is supportive and always optimistic and very accepting. It’s contagious and I have grown to become like that too. She is also drop dead gorgeous.

HC: What is your favorite thing about your relationship?

Becca: I like how we can joke around all the time, there’s never a dull moment. There’s also a lot of trust and honesty in the relationship. We have a lot in common and we always know what the other person is thinking.

Tyler: I like how honest and compatible we are. It seems like we were so open and loving even on the first date when we didn’t know what to expect.

HC: Have you seen any differences in your relationship from when you started dating until now?

Becca: I definitely know him better and I’m more comfortable with him. We’re more comfortable with each other and we have realized that nothing is going to split us up.

Tyler: I’ve realized how to make her happy when she isn’t feeling that great and what to do to make her calm, like scratch her head and remind her of happy memories of us hanging out when we were first infatuated with each other; not that we still aren’t.

Kalie Marsch is a senior at Florida State University majoring in Editing, Writing and Media within the College of English. She aspires to work in magazine publishing and editing in the future, and lives for New York Fashion Week. When she's not busy with work or school, she loves to shop, read magazines and online style blogs, sit down with a good book, or go to the gym. She is obsessed with New York City and plans to move there after graduating from college. Kalie also loves being involved on campus and meeting new people. She is super excited to work with Her Campus and looks forward to helping make the FSU chapter the best it can be!