Camila Rodriguez: Full of Seminole Spirit and Southern Charm

Name: Camila Rodriguez

Hometown: Miami, Florida

Major: Psychology

Relationship Status: Single

Her Campus (HC): What fashion trend are you overly obsessed with these days?

Camila Rodriguez (CR): I am currently obsessed with all things monogram. I love the personalization you can create from monograming. I think that it is more of a Southern thing than it is a fashion trend, but I love everything about it!

HC: What would you consider an ideal date?

CR: My ideal date would be going out to a nice romantic dinner, followed by back road riding, and ending the night star-gazing out in a clearing.

HC: What do you enjoy most about attending Florida State University?

CR: I honestly love our campus and the friendly atmosphere portrayed by the student body. We have such a strong sense of school spirit and pride. I know people that hate their school, which is shocking because I can’t get enough of mine!

HC: Binge-watching Netflix is rapidly developing into a hobby that everyone enjoys – what shows are you binge watching on Netflix these days?

CR: Oh the Netflix epidemic, yes, I believe Netflix is everyone’s guilty pleasure. At the moment, I am totally obsessed with Grey’s Anatomy and Scandal, so I am really trying to watch my time management with these two shows.

HC: Who is your celebrity crush? And it is fine if you have more than one – we all do!!

CR: Oh goodness, this is tough; but, if I had to choose one, it would probably be Luke Bryan. His Southern charm and drawl have me head-over-heels.

HC: What are your plans for spring break?

CR: As of right now I will be in Panama City Beach for spring break. I am excited and ready for all that Panama City has to offer.

Recent college graduate from Florida State University who decided to take my ambition to Atlanta!!
Her Campus at Florida State University.