Bryce Milton – Campus Cutie

There’s something bizarre about walking up to someone and asking him or her to be a feature in a “Campus Cutie” article. Fear of being turned down or even just get stared at sat in the back of my head. It made me just a little bit nervous…and yet, the great thing about this week’s cutie? He puts you at ease. Soft spoken and quick to laugh, talking to Bryce Milton makes you feel like you’ve known him for a very long time. Check out our conversation!

What’s your major?

Visual Disabilities

What made you get into that?

I love working with kids, especially children with disabilities. I want to make a difference in children’s life, and this field will allow me to do this everyday.

What would you like to do in the future?

I would like to be a teacher of students with Visual Impairments, as well as an Orientation & Mobility Specialist.

What year are you?

Junior

Where are you from?

Tallahassee, FL

Single or Taken?

Single

What are your hobbies?

I love playing the piano, sports, and hanging out with friends.

Are you a member of any clubs/organizations at FSU?

Chi Alpha

What’s your favorite thing about FSU?    

The campus, the students, and FSU Football.

Describe what your perfect date would be like

Doing anything fun. Anything but a dinner and a movie.

What do you look for in a partner?

A girl that’s honest, and fun to be around. I like women that are comfortable with themselves and not insecure.

Do you have any celebrity crushes?

Ellie Goulding

What was the first album you ever bought?

Michael Jackson’s Greatest Hits

What movie have you seen but would never willingly admit to seeing it?

The Notebook

Who is the biggest influence in your life?

My Mom

Favorite TV show?

Boy Meets World

What are qualities that you admire in people (friends, relationships, etc)?

Honesty, compassion, humility, funny, caring. Those are just a few.

Maria Losada is a senior at Florida State University pursuing a double major in International Affairs and Editing, Writing and Media. She is driven by her passion for writing and seeks to inspire others through it.  She loves learning about different cultures, languages, and especially enjoys tasting international cuisines!  On her down time you can catch her dancing salsa, reading articles from Her Campus FSU, or daydreaming about her next travel destination. She hopes to live in Washington D.C.  and work for an international development agency."Little by little, one travels far."