Culture > News

Adam Levine Exposed for Cheating on His Wife With Instagram Model

Pop Star Adam Levine is currently under fire after TikTok user Sumner Stroh, @sumnerstroh, exposed him for having an affair with her and then trying to name his baby with wife Behati Prinsloo after Stroh.

Stroh is 23 years old and a recent graduate of the University of Texas. She is currently working as an Instagram model with over 395 thousand followers and has an OnlyFans account with over 39.7k likes and 257 posts.

She posted a TikTok video stating that “essentially, I was having an affair with a man who’s married to a Victoria’s Secret model. At the time, you know, I was young, I was naive, and quite frankly, I feel exploited.” She also included screenshots of her Instagram direct messages with Levine. Within eight hours of the video being posted, it has been viewed over 5.7 million times, with people worldwide commenting and berating both Stroh and Levine. Some comments include, “it’s no secret he’s been married for a decade. The only victim here is the wife and children” and “young and naive bro this was less than a year ago.” She captioned the TikTok with “embarrassed I was involved w a man with this utter lack of remorse and respect.”

@sumnerstroh

embarrassed I was involved w a man with this utter lack of remorse and respect. #greenscreen

♬ original sound – Sumner Stroh

Levine is the frontman and lead singer of the famous band Maroon 5 and is currently married to Behati Prinsloo, a Victoria’s Secret Angel. They have been married since 2014 and currently have two kids, Dusty Rose and Gio Grace.

This video comes just four days after Prinsloo posted on Instagram featuring a baby bump. A message from June 1 allegedly has Levine saying to Stroh, “Ok serious question. I’m having another baby and if it’s a boy I really wanna name it Sumner. You okay with that? DEAD serious.”

At the end of the video, Stroh says that she is being forced to release this information as she previously shared screenshots of the exchange with some of her friends, and one of them went and sold them to the tabloids. Stroh wanted to get ahead of the situation, so she posted about it on her own social media. One of her friends, @igfamousbydana, posted on her Instagram story that “and I’m posting about it just bc I keep seeing ‘is this real?’ ‘Is she doing this for attention?’ Yes, it’s real. No, she doesn’t want the attention, really… No matter what you think of her, we’ve been friends for a while and I can honestly say @sumnerstroh has always been a good person, but everyone makes mistakes, esp when someone rich and famous is telling you exactly what you want to hear.” Sumner went on to repost this to her Instagram story.

Levine posted his own perspective of the situation on his Instagram, denying the allegations of an affair, but acknowledging that he was flirting with Stroh. Prinsloo has yet to say anything publicly, and the situation is still developing.

Want to see more HCFSU? Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube and Pinterest!

Jessica is a junior at Florida State University studying Retail Entrepreneurship. She is from Hollywood, FL and in Alpha Omicron Pi.