9 Ways Freshman Year Compares to Senior Year

1. Freshman Year: It’s your first day of college!

Senior Year: One last, final day of college… You know the drill…

2. Freshman year: “You mean, I get endless pizza!?”

Senior Year: After four years of dining hall food, everything just looks a little…

3. Freshman Year: “OMG I can’t wait to get to the clubs!”

Senior Year: At the club and reality hits…

4. Freshman year: “I’ve got so much time to plan out my life!”

Senior Year: Your advisor tells you you’re less than 20 credit hours away from the real world…

5. Freshman year: “This exam was SO hard! I wish I could drown my sorrows in some cheap liquor.” 

Senior Year: I’m finally *~21~* so I’m gonna need some Merlot and some Rosé… and some Tequila shots to get me through exam week.

6. Freshman year: “I’ve got to dress well for class to make a good first impression.”

Senior Year: I should probably put pants on. 

7. Freshman Year: when you chat up the person sitting next you feel an instant connection.

Senior Year: When someone, actually anyone, tries to talk to you at 8:05 a.m. when you’re already late for class. 

8. Freshman year: spotting that super cute guy in class and having the confidence to talk to him. 

Senior Year: You just do you. You’ve learned that guys will come and go.

9. Freshman year: admitting to yourself that everything may not be okay…

Senior Year: Realizing how much you’ve overcome these past four years and that if you can get through college, you are better prepared to take on the world.

Whether you’re a freshman or a senior, us here at Her Campus FSU wish you the best of luck, Collegiettes! 

Amanda is a Senior at Florida State University who loves writing about local Tallahassee culture, anything fashion related, and tips to help all college girls live a happy & healthy lifestyle! She also has her own blog, www.affordablebyamanda.com where she talks about beauty, lifestyle, fashion and college related tips!
Her Campus at Florida State University.