12 Instagram Accounts You Need to Follow NOW

Whether it’s beach babes, donuts or dogs, I’ve got you covered.

1. @sincerelyjules

This is an oldie but a goodie. Follow Julie as she struts around the world, taking hella food pics, scenic shots and making me jealous with her dreamy outfits. Seriously though, what filter is she using?! 

Courtesy: Instagram

2. @manbunmonday

A whole account just dedicated to dudes with buns?! Where has this been my whole life? Mondays never looked so good. *insert heart-eyes emoji* 

Courtesy: Instagram

3. @ihavethisthingwithfloors

Who knew I could be so entertained by just looking at floors? If aesthetics is your thing, then this account is for you. 

Courtesy: Instagram

4. @gabbyepstein

If you think you don’t have a crush on her, you’re lying to yourself. Seriously, what a beaut.

Courtesy: Instagram

5. @iamnikkireed

Nikki Reed, who played Rosalie Hale in the Twilight movies, is an activist for just about anyone and anything. Follow her if you want to know about animal petitions, help solve social injustices and feel inspired.

Courtesy: Instagram

6. @2sisters_angie

This account is the mother of 5-year-old Mayhem, who loves creating paper dresses similar to those on the Red Carpet. Missed seeing your favorite actress wore to the award show? Mayhem is designing her own version the next morning. S’cute. (P.S. she just got an adorable pup). 

Courtesy: Instagram

7. @benko.jpg

To fuel that inner prep, follow Emily for the cutest ‘fits, green smoothies and of course bright colors! Plus her food always looks delish, her captions are spunky and her style is out of this world.

Courtesy: Instagram

8. @abikiniaday

To keep up with the coolest ‘kini trends, give them a follow. See exotic beaches, sandy toes and resorts around the world, all while rotting away inside the library! The creators of the account also designed their own brand, Monday Swimwear, and have rockin’ bods. #goals

Courtesy: Instagram

9. @mralphlawson

Follow hippie Mary as she eats ice cream with her gorgeous friends, lays by the beach and travels around the world. Someone please give me her life!

Courtesy: Instagram

10. @yoga_girl

Even looking at her feed makes me feel more zen. Her long captions are thought-out, well-said and somehow always what I need to hear at that exact moment. 

Courtesy: Instagram

11. @californiadonuts

I dream of one day being able to visit Los Angeles and sink my teeth into one of these things. Until then, I guess I’ll have to stare at my screen, wiping away my drool. 

Courtesy: Instagram

12. @itsdougthepug

This account follows a cute pug named Doug who is definitely cooler than me. He’s met Ed Sheeran, had a calendar made after him and was kissed by Bieber. Need I say more?

Courtesy: Instagram

Taylor is a sophomore at the Florida State University. She enjoys Thai food, sunshine and when guac doesn’t cost extra. If you can’t find her around campus she is most likely in bed watching Parks and Rec on repeat. She is on the eternal search for the indie bearded Chuck Bass & is currently accepting applications. She has (finally) chosen to pursue a degree in Editing, Writing, and Media!!
Her Campus at Florida State University.