What College Has Taught Us

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

As seniors about to graduate, many of us are spending time reflecting on the past four or so year and how we got to where we are today. There have been plenty of ups and downs and many lessons learned along the way. Here is what some college seniors have learned in college.

“I learned that you have to do things, even when you feel like you aren’t ready!” – Erika

“Being in college has taught me to always be open to new opportunities, possibilities, and friendships. I learned so much about who I am over the past four years here and how I can better myself.” – Amanda

“In college I learned that growth and change is okay to get where you need to go.” – Rachel

“It has taught me some very important life lessons. You will lose friends. The people that are going to be by your side WILL stick with you. You will find some people that are not worth your time. [It’s taught me] to be confrontational. As an RA, my job put me in a place to be confrontational and that taught me to be confrontational in my day to day life. This life skill has probably been one of the best things I’ve acquired in college. [I’ve learned to] stop avoiding it and talk it out. Use your resources! OMG I have never realized how many resources and benefits that are actually for me! Also not to be afraid of people who are above you; they have a job for a reason and that’s to help you! As I finish my undergrad, I’ve learned the most about me! Who I am as a person, where I want to go in life and “on campus college” has been the best 3 years of my life (yes, I’m graduating early!).” – Kiahna

Congrats seniors!

Graduate from Framingham State University. Communication Arts major, and Writing minor. Former Co-Campus Correspondent of HC Framingham and current After College writer! I'm passionate about tv shows, comedy, music, and cheese fries and take them all very seriously.