Wellness > Sex + Relationships

A Little Dark Humor For Your Valentine

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

If you’re feeling a bit cynical for this lovely holiday, here are some dark humor valentine quotes that you can use for someone who can understand your twisted sense of humor. 

“That thumping sound from under the floorboards is just my love for you Valentine.” ~ Edgar Allen Poe

“I want to make a lampshade out of your skin. Why? Because you light up my life!” ~ Hannibal Lector 

“I want to be the man of your dreams.” ~ Freddy Krugere 

“I got this valentine card today signed ‘Love from you know who’ why the hell is Lord Voldemort sending me a valentine’s card?” ~ Harry Potter

“Love is in the air? False: nitrogen, oxygen, argon, and carbon dioxide are in the air.” ~ Dwight Schrute 

“You’re so cute, I could just eat you up!” ~ Jeffrey Dahmer

“There are three rings in marriage: the engagement ring, the marriage ring, and the suffering” ~ unknown 

Feel free to use these in your Valentine’s Day cards. But remember, dark humor is like food, not everybody gets it.

Kayley Boulger

Framingham '23

I'm Kayley, and I'm a freshman living on campus this year. I'm originally from Wrentham mass, and I'm majoring in Psychology. I enjoy all forms of art and music and I get very passionate about things i feel are important.