Why We Love Our Finals #HCSurvivalKits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

With finals upon us, we at HC Fordham are feeling lucky to have our amazing #HCSurvivalKits by our sides. One of our favorite things from the survival kit will be keeping our tummies full during the long hours in #ClubLib studying: Chipotle BOGO coupons! Having Chipotle right off campus during this time is having us feeling extra ~blessed~ especially now that we have these amazing coupons. 

In addition to a burrito bowl (or two), we’re treating ourselves to a brand new ID holder by Vera Bradley for Christmas. With multiple adorable designs to choose from, these zip ID cases have us feeling a tiny bit better when we have to scan into the lib (again) to study. And when we’re finally able to hit the hay after a long day of finals, we’ll cuddle up in our amazingly soft Vera Bradley throw blanket. 

With the craziness of the end of the semester, it’s hard to take time for ourselves. But with TRESemmé’s Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray, we can walk out the door with natural looking waves after a few quick sprays. Not only is this is a time saver, but it reminds us of summer beach days as we enter into winter.

Last but certainly not least, our limited edition Michael Kors 24K Brilliant Gold-Scented Flash Tattoos are giving us a preview of the newest Michael Kors scent. Not only does 24K Brilliant Gold smell great, but these flash tats will be the perfect addition to our fun NYE outfits. 

Shoutout to Her Campus and all of our amazing sponsors for getting us through finals!

Olivia is a junior at Fordham University. She is a Communications major from bright and sunny Southern California, but the East Coast is her second home. She actually does love long walks on the beach, but she also loves being a friend, sister, daughter, and aunt. Most importantly, she hopes her articles make you feel happy.