Super Bowl XLIX: Seattle Seahawks’ Most Attractive Players

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Considering that it’s basically a national holiday, you’ve probably heard that Super Bowl Sunday is just around the corner. There’s nothing more American than watching the Super Bowl with friends while munching on chips and dip, cheering for your team of choice to win, and laughing at the clever commericals. This Sunday, last year’s champs, the Seattle Seahawks, will go against the New England Patriots on the field and whether you follow the game of football or not, it’s bound to be a good time. We can’t have the game happen without a roll call of the most attractive players on the teams, so we’re taking a look at the Seahawks, who are Super Bowl bound again!

1. Doug Baldwin

When people call him angry on the field, I call him passionate. Plus, look at his adorable smile on that chiseled face. 

2. Luke Willson

Willson has better hair than most girls I’ve seen, and I’m not complaining. Who knew a football player would have such shiny, thick locks? I’m a little jealous.

3. Bobby Wagner

Although he looks like a complete macho man, this line backer is a child at heart with his love of Ninja Turtles. 

4. Richard Sherman

The Seahawks’ weapon of mass interception. Definitely a star player on the team and intimidating, but those dreads are neat, and he’s a goofball who goes against all stereotypes.

5. Steven Hauschka

Although he’ll be going against his childhood team, Steven Hauschka (or should I say hau-ttie) won’t be going easy on the Patriots this Sunday. Anyone could swim in those gorgeous blue eyes.

6. Golden Tate

On the field or not, Golden Tate is golden, indeed. Heart eyes.

7. Jermaine Kearse

What is up with these guys and their smiles? Let’s all swoon over this wide receiver.

8. Cooper Helfet

Are you kidding me? This Seattle tight end is too good looking to even exist. As a full-time football player and a regular model, this is insanity. He’s so dreamy. 

9. Brock Coyle

Again with the eyes. Geez, Seattle. Just look at him.

10. Russell Wilson

This championship quarterback is certainly one to watch for his skills as well as his cute features, curly hair or not. Plus, his Tuesday visits to children’s hospitals makes this sweetheart even more attractive.