Robin Fatovic, FCRH ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Name: Robin Fatovic

Single or Taken? Single

Major: Psychology

What she’s looking for in a significant other: Someone who knows how to respect a woman and knows how to have fun!

Why she picked Fordham: Once I stepped onto campus, I immediately felt like I belonged. Fordham is so close to Manhattan, benefitting me with more opportunities for my future career and of course with endless nightlife choices. 

Campus Involvement: Psychology Club, Peer Health Exchange, Psychology Research 

What’s one thing you don’t understand about the opposite sex? Why do they play games all the time? If they like someone they should just tell her! 

Do you prefer to make the first move or have him come to you? I prefer to have him make the first move. If he’s interested, he will make an effort. If not, he won’t. It’s very simple. Someone has to keep chivalry alive. 

What’s your hidden talent? I can rap all the lyrics to “Gold Digger” and I get waaaay too excited when it comes on in Howl. 

Who is your Celebrity Crush? Obviously Jensen Ackles from Supernatural. If you don’t know who he is, get on google right now. I promise you won’t regret it. 

Life motto: The cliche “Life is too short” is my life motto. No one knows how long life is going to be, so you need to make the most out of it and experience what you can when you have the chance. Never pass up an opportunity to do something memorable. Go to sleep every night knowing that you are proud of your accomplishments and who you have become.

Alyssa is a senior at Fordham University pursuing a major in Communications and Media Studies, and a minor in Spanish. With career goals ranging from digital editor at a major women's magazine, to writing a best selling young adult novel, she has put her skills to the test in many different areas of the communications field.