This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

With summertime almost upon us, we all know the horror of putting on shorts and realizing that our pale legs are reflecting the sunlight and blinding everyone in our path. To avoid this, I’ve started using Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam in the shade light/medium. This foam is super easy to apply with the Bondi Sands application mitt and dries extremely quickly. I didn’t have to worry about it getting on any of my clothes! The mitt is so soft and left my tan looking streak-free and very natural. The best part is that the foam has an amazing coconut scent, so I felt like I was on the beach while applying it! Any girls out there that are looking for a natural-looking self-tan should definitely try Bondi Sands. Take care of your skin and avoid sun damage by skipping the tanning bed and use this self-tanning foam instead to make your skin look golden and sun-kissed this summer!

(Photo Credit: Asos)

Sociology and Philosophy Double Major at Fordham Rose Hill Interested in: Art, Music, Makeup and Current Events