This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Name: Pat Martin

Major: Business 

Single or Taken: Taken

What he’s looking for in a significant other: Love of books, beer, and food! Also spontaneous! 

Why he picked Fordham: Couldn’t imagine going to school too far from a city.

Campus Involvement: Theater, GLOBE

Hobbies: Reading, Playing Video Games, Sailing, Hiking

Emily attended Fordham University and majored in Communication and Media Studies with a concentration in journalism and a minor in Political Science. A wicked Massachusetts girl at heart who loves writing, shopping, and spending time with loved ones. Emily is constantly looking for new adventures and finds herself eternally wanderlust.  
Claire Cumberland is a sophomore at Fordham University in the Bronx. A communications major, she doesn’t have a singular idea about what she wants to do with her life, but hopes to dabble in many different things before stumbling upon her dream job. She enjoys reading, writing, walking her dog Scout, going to thrift stores, watching television, painting her nails, getting internships, online shopping, and color coding things. Claire has interned at Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation, a charity for childhood cancer established in her hometown of Philadelphia, PA. She also interned at Sesame Workshop as a production intern for The Electric Company, a popular show on PBS. Claire is currently involved in Global Outreach at Fordham University and is an anchor for Fordham Nightly News.