This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

This Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pull Apart Bread 

First and most importantly, a new twist on buffalo chicken. If you love Buffalo Chicken dip, but you’re kinda tired of the same old same old; this flaky pull-apart bread is a perfect Game Day snack.

These Chorizo Queso Potato Skins

A unique take on fondue, potato skins are a Super Bowl ready addition that will get anyone to say “It’s Goooood!” 

Pizza Baguette

Baguette Pizzas are a fun way to try a bunch of different types of pizza, without having to eat a whole slice! This recipe has a Caramelized Shallots, Goat Cheese, and Honey Baguette Pizza, Pepperoni Baguette Pizza, and Buffalo Chicken Baguette Pizza! 

Slow Cooker Meatballs

Served with or without a bun, slow cooker meatballs are an easy thing you can make in the morning and pull out for game time! Also, there are endless possibilities with how you can serve ’em up! 

Slow Cooker Pulled Pork 

Sticking with the slow cooker trend, if you’re not one for meatballs, pulled pork is a must! Delicious and easy, a fan favorite every time! 

Peanut Butter Football Cookie 

End the game or kick things off with this giant football cookie.  The rich peanut butter flavor is sure to score big with the fans at your party. Add thick frosting stripes on the ends for a college ball, but leave them off for an official look.