Nick Filipancic

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Name: Nick Filipancic

Single or Taken: I am very single

Major: I’m premed majoring in chemistry

What he’s looking for in a significant other: I’m looking for a girl who isn’t afraid to have fun and doesn’t care what other people think as long as it makes them happy. And it never hurts to have a girl who works out….

Why he picked Fordham: I picked Fordham because it is in NYC and it was definitely the best school I got into.

Campus involvement: Does howl count as campus involvement?

What is one thing you don’t understand about the opposite sex? I would need a few pages to answer this question.

Do you prefer to make the first move or have her come to you? Trick question, I like making the first move, but who doesn’t like a girl who knows what she wants?

Who is your celebrity crush? Jennifer Love Hewitt in her prime.

What is your life motto? “Nothing easy is ever worth having.”

Alyssa is a senior at Fordham University pursuing a major in Communications and Media Studies, and a minor in Spanish. With career goals ranging from digital editor at a major women's magazine, to writing a best selling young adult novel, she has put her skills to the test in many different areas of the communications field.