Marissa Sosa, FCRH ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Name: Marissa Sosa

Single or Taken: Taken

Major: Psychology Major, Biology Minor

What she’s looking for in a significant other:  I look for a big heart and a really good sense of humor. I like a boy that is caring and always keeps me laughing. 

Why she picked Fordham: I loved the idea of living on such a beautiful campus and also being so close to the city. I wanted the perfect combination of campus and city life.

Campus involvement: I work in the library and I am a Senior Week volunteer.

What is one thing that you do not understand about the opposite sex? I don’t understand how boys can be so calm ALL the time.

What is your hidden talent? I used to be able to do 17 backhand springs in a row.

Do you prefer to make the first move of have him come to you? I prefer to have the guy come up to me.

Who is your celebrity crush? Chris Hemsworth

What is your life motto? Work Hard, Play Harder.

Alyssa is a senior at Fordham University pursuing a major in Communications and Media Studies, and a minor in Spanish. With career goals ranging from digital editor at a major women's magazine, to writing a best selling young adult novel, she has put her skills to the test in many different areas of the communications field.