Joe Dieguez GSB ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Name: Joe Dieguez

Single or Taken: Single

Major: Public Accounting

What he’s looking for in a significant other: I look for someone who is confident in herself, someone who I can laugh with, and someone who is easy to talk to!

Why he picked Fordham: It wasn’t my first choice since I went to Fordham Prep, but its location was perfect for my commute. I had the best of both worlds by commuting to school, but also being able to stay over at my friend’s apartment if I wanted to just stay at Fordham. Also, its location was great for getting internship and job opportunities, which was very important to me since their business school was growing quickly.

Campus involvement: Commuter Assistant, Senior Week Committee, Beta Alpha Psi, New Student Orientation Captain & every single Intramural sport you can think of.

What is one thing you don’t understand about the opposite sex? I don’t understand why girls are addicted to having so many shoes and bags. It seems like they can’t have enough of both.

What is your hidden talent? I can actually cook, and I don’t mean microwaveable meals. I have gotten to appreciate home cooked meals more that I would actually cook dinner for someone rather then going out to eat with someone.

Do you prefer to make the first move or have him come to you? I prefer to make the first move if I am interested in someone, but if a girl was to make the first move it would catch my attention and make me want to get to know her more.

Who is your celebrity crush? Lucy Hale

What is your life motto? “The more you love your decisions, the less you need others to love them.”

A senior in FCRH, Stephanie is a double major in Political Science and American Studies. She is from Eastchester NY, which is about 20 minutes away from Fordham. She is involved in the Fordham Dance Team, is a Secretary of the Residence Hall Association board, New Student Orientation, and various other clubs.