Devon Sheridan, FCRH ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Name: Devon M.B. Sheridan

Single or Taken: Single 

Major: N/A

What he’s looking for in a significant other: Must be a really good surfer.

Why he picked Fordham: I came from a Jesuit high school so Fordham was just one of the first schools on my radar. I visited it and loved it. Also Alan Alda went here.

Campus Involvement: I’m the Assistant Culture Editor at The Ram. Might try my hand as a thespian as well.

Hobbies: I like to aimlessly scroll through Wikipedia. You learn something new every time.

Favorite Pick-Up Line: No.

What is your guilty pleasure? Rocket Power.

What is one thing that you do not understand about the opposite sex? I don’t really understand the appeal of Laguna Beach. Don’t the kids on the show have school and homework and stuff? And where are their parents?

What is your hidden talent? I’m, like, really close to being able to dunk… Someday…

If you were forced to sing karaoke, what song would you sing? “Levels” by Avicii, but without the Etta James vocals. Just the dubstep part.

Do you prefer to make the first move or have her come to you? Come to me. I’m shy, ladies.  

What’s on your Fordham bucket list? I really want to get on the rooftop on Walsh. Apparently the President has to invite you. So my plan is to grow out a mustache that is as luscious is his. One day I’ll randomly bump in to him and we’ll start talking about our mustaches and then BOOM all of a sudden we’re best friends talking about our mustaches on top of Walsh Library.

Who is your celebrity crush? “Let the Rain Fall Down”-era Hilary Duff.

What is the best way a girl can get your attention? I mean mohawks are always an eye catcher.

What is your flirting technique? Getting on one knee and chugging a pitcher right in front of you. You’re welcome.

What is your life motto?  Life is like a box of chocolates. Some people get coconut which is ok cuz even then its still pretty good chocolate.

Sarah is a member of the Class of 2013 at Fordham University, where she's a double-major in American Studies and Communication & Media Studies. A South Florida native, she is still adjusting to the cold and figuring out the basics of a winter wardrobe. A huge sports fan, Sarah watches way too much Sportscenter and compensates by watching copious amounts of E!, Gilmore Girls, and Pretty Little Liars. When she's not watching movies or staring at a television screen, she also enjoys blogging, photography, fashion, reading, and bring Pinterest pins to life. Follow her on Twitter @sari_ramirez.