This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

As girls, let’s not pretend like we never deal with a “Donald Trump” once in a while. We rounded up the many times we dealt with a Donald hoping to light up some faces right before the Election!

When the kid in your group starts talking about the weekend on their boat and how his family owns three of them…

When that one dude in class tells his friends feminism isn’t needed anymore since “things are pretty equal now.”

When you’re doing a group project and everyone ignores your brilliant idea. And you’re dreaing how much longer this will take.

When the guy sitting in front of you in class is making zero sense so you distract yourself by checking your texts or Twitter or Instagram or anything for that matter to keep you sane for the entire hour and fifteen minutes…

When you’re back in business because it’s finally your turn to say what you’ve been wanting to say all class since your classmate finally stopped talking after what felt like thirty minutes…