Amit Badlani, FCRH ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Name: Amit Badlani

Major: Communications

Single or Taken: Single

What I’m looking for in a significant other: Someone who I’m comfortable talking to, someone who I can share any conversation with. I feel like if this girl had a mild interest in sports, it would help because it’s what I work in. Being cute helps too.

Why I picked Fordham: My final decision was between Syracuse and here. I picked here because it’s close to my home in Long Island and so I won’t be frozen for the whole school-year. My high school advisor was a Fordham alum, and he told me about all the alumni in the sports business like Vin Scully, Mike Breen, and Michael Kay. Also, I don’t think I could go without seeing my dog for more than 3 weeks at a time.

Hobbies: Tennis, Basketball, Watching Sports, Eating Chipotle, Comedic TV Shows/Movies.

Claire Cumberland is a sophomore at Fordham University in the Bronx. A communications major, she doesn’t have a singular idea about what she wants to do with her life, but hopes to dabble in many different things before stumbling upon her dream job. She enjoys reading, writing, walking her dog Scout, going to thrift stores, watching television, painting her nails, getting internships, online shopping, and color coding things. Claire has interned at Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation, a charity for childhood cancer established in her hometown of Philadelphia, PA. She also interned at Sesame Workshop as a production intern for The Electric Company, a popular show on PBS. Claire is currently involved in Global Outreach at Fordham University and is an anchor for Fordham Nightly News.