Screen Shot 2019 09 14 at 115013 PMpng?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Screen Shot 2019 09 14 at 115013 PMpng?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Olive and June
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Pale pinks and nudes will always have a special place in our hearts, but why not try some nail designs that can push us out of our comfort zones? It is really hard to decide what colors we want or what we want to try, but the good news is that Instagram is brimming with ideas for this spring. I must say that pastels like lilacs and sky blues will be going strong. Another trend for this spring will be cute nail-art designs like bright rainbow colors, floral nails, and quirky patterns like clouds and cow prints.

The French manicure isn’t going anywhere and it’s a great option for minimalists. Mismatched nails, the easiest nail art trend and the best option for a DIY. Scroll down for some of my favorite spring nails on Instagram.

French Tips

Give the modern French manicure a twist with a round shape and some colors.

Mismatched Nails

Mixing colors feels surprisingly fresh and modern.

Cherry on Top

This manicure idea is almost too cute to handle. You can try it with different French tip colors.

Fun Florals

Flower art is a must for the spring and beginner friendly if you rather paint your nails at home.

Hilary is a senior studying Digital Broadcast Media at Florida International University. She enjoys beach walks, reading, writing, exercising, and anything with coffee. Her ultimate goal is to become a news anchor for the Hispanic media.