brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Socia Media Sensation: Isabela Bragança

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

This week’s campus celebrity is Isabela Bragança, a Brazilian social media sensation who just moved to South Florida. With more than 200K followers on Instagram and over 30,000 on Snapchat  Isabela has been able to work with top brands like Nike, and be an inspiration to all of her followers!

Age: 20  

Hometown: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil  

Major: Marketing

When did you start becoming popular on social media?

• I started becoming popular in social media when I started posting pictures with captions that inspired others, for instance outfit pictures, lifestyle, and health.

What is your favorite part about having a big audience on Instagram?

• The best thing about having a big audience is that when I share a story, experience or situation I choose to show in order to inspire and motivate others it gets spread out fast. I get to reach a huge amount of people by just posting a picture.

What is your least favorite part about social media?

• My least favorite part about social media is that whenever you become “popular” people think that they know everything about you, and think that they have the right to judge you, your thoughts, and the way you live. Your privacy becomes a little bit compromised.

What are your plans after college?

• My plans after I graduate are to first of all chase my dreams of being independent. I will totally try to work with something that can relate with Social Media and inspiring others.

What’s your most memorable moment at FIU so far?

• My most memorable moment at FIU is pretty much making friends, spending time in the Main Campus and the Biscayne Bay Campus. It’s amazing how many different people from different places I have gotten to meet.

Make sure to check her out on Instagram @isabelatfbraganca!