Say ‘Hello” to the Top Nail Polish Colors for Fall!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

This past Tuesday, September 22nd, marked the end of a relaxing and spicy summer and the start of a fun and fabulous fall! Although the leaves may not be turning brown and orange just yet (typical “Miami” weather) the sun will be setting a little earlier, the nights will be getting a little cooler and your nail polish colors will be getting a lot “warmer”. Kiss the hot pink’s, yellow’s and aqua’s “buh-bye”, and say hello to this fall’s latest colors!

1.       Berry Red

This color is hot, hot, hot this season! Its rich tone with a glossy finish, will be a perfect match for your cute black cocktail dress for a night out on the town.

2.       Plum Purple

This color is both sophisticated and flirty. Its deep tone stands out amongst the warm colors of fall. This color is perfect for day time brunch or a nice dinner!

3.       Midnight blue

Instead of having the end of summer “blues”, with this color, you’ll be sure to make a statement. The bold midnight blue is edgy and sleek and will be the perfect asset to any outfit this fall! P.S this color is also perfect for football season, go Panthers!

4.       Chocolate or Coffee Brown

Perfect for a day at the pumpkin patch or a night with friends by the campfire, this color is warm and inviting. It truly embodies the sweet smell of pumpkin pie or the freshly fallen leaves of fall!

5.       Forest Green

This color, although not for everyone, is perfect for those who like to take risks with their fashion. It will definitely be quite the conversation starter at any party or get together you will attend this fall! 

Mary Corbin is a Sophomore at Florida International University studying Broadcast Journalism and Political Science. She hopes to become a reporter in Washington, D.C. Mary is very involved on and off campus. She is a Lower Division senator for the Student Government Association, a Morale Captain for Dance Marathon, Public Relations Coordinator for the Miss FIU Pageant and a member of a Panhellenic organization. She is also very passionate about helping children with disabilities. Every year she volunteers at Brucie Ball Educational Center, a school for children with disabilities.