Oddly Specific Perfumes For Different Types of Girls

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

There are so many kinds of perfumes out there for different types of girls. Here are 3 specific perfumes based on what type of girl you are:

If:

• You prefer a sleek, dark look and your usual colors to wear when you go out are black, red, or white
  • You sport minimal, elegant jewelry and always have freshly manicured nails
  • You like to adventure out frequently, but seem reserved and mysterious to people who don’t know you personally
  • Your sophisticated and alluring energy captures many peoples gaze, but intimidates most to try and approach you
  • Your favorite time of day is the night, and you especially love going to the city and hanging out in extravagant places
  • In your free time, you’re usually at work or school whilst daydreaming about your plans for later
  • You’re the kind of girl who enjoys the finer things in life, and is classy and professional.

Then your fragrance is: Good Girl by Carolina Herrera

If:

• You love the colors pink and blue, and enjoy adorning yourself with simple makeup and vintage-looking jewelry
  • You enjoy the little details of life, and place a major importance on making meaningful connections to others
  • To some, you may first come off as shy and innocent, but on the inside you are full of life and enthusiasm
  • Most people would describe you as feminine, sweet, and lovely
  • You have an interest in travel, and an urge to see all of the beautiful things in the world
  • You adore the simple things, but love being treated like a princess
  • In your free time you can be found getting brunch with friends, reading books, or shopping.

Then your fragrance is: La Vie Est Belle by Lancôme

If:

• You would describe your day-to-day style as “cute but casual”
  • You love pairing your signature denim jeans with one of the many beautiful tops you own and finishing off with a pair of clean white sneakers (However, your favorite thing to wear is a bikini and sandals)
  • You have a light-hearted and down to earth personality that yields friends everywhere you go
  • You love being outdoors whether it’s cruising on a boat in clear waters, eating a nice meal on a flowery balcony, or bathing under the sun by the pool
  • You have a radiant smile and bubbly energy that causes you to get excited easily
  • Many try to get close to you, but your free-spirited energy blows you like the air in too many directions to follow
  • You are a ray of sunshine to every person who meets you.

Then your fragrance is: Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana

Sofia is a senior studying Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communications at FIU. Sofia loves all things writing and art. She was born and raised in New Jersey but currently resides in Miami. Sofia has a passion for seeing new places, trying new things, and delving into the world of different media.