freestocks ChaY8166imQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks ChaY8166imQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Looking for a romantic getaway with your significant other? Well, here are some of the most romantic cities that’ll make you fall in love all over again.

6. Jaipur, India

Jaipur, also known as the “Pink City”, is known as one of the world’s most romantic cities for a myriad of reasons. It consists of extravagant palaces and forts, as well as indulgent sunsets that can be viewed via hot air balloon. Jaipur is full of culture, art and markets unique to the city. Not to mention, it has an array of foods to please your tastebuds. It is no doubt that this unique “Pink City” is full of love.

5. Marrakech, Morocco

Starry nights in the Sahara Desert, rooftop terrace dinners, and camel trekking through sandy dunes. Marrakech has much to offer for those adventurous, romantic souls. It is truly a charming desert oasis that proves to be one of the most magical places for love in Africa.

4. San Sebastian, Spain

Possibly Spain’s most romantic city, San Sebastian is a delightful town with a beautiful coved beach. Delicious sights a smells define this jewel of a city. The food, culture and architecture make a perfect romantic getaway for you and your SO.

3. Santorini, Greece

The iconic island of Santorini in Greece is a top honeymoon destination for a reason. Whitewashed villages with views unmatched, incredible Greek hospitality, and endless activities – Santorini is full of passion. This hypnotic island is an unforgettable destination for a luxurious break from reality. 

2. Venice, Italy

Consistently known as one of the world’s most romantic cities, Venice never disappoints. Its picturesque canals you can travel through by gondola make this one-of-a-kind city an ideal place to travel to with your lover. The music, the food, the culture… the list goes on and on as to why this Italian city is a place for endless infatuation on your next vacay.

1. Paris, France

Paris is considered “The City of Love” for a reason. Its sights, the language and the twinkling lights of the Eiffel Tower at night inspire affection unlike any other. Walks through cobblestone streets and glimmering gardens characterize the beauty of this glorified city. One must experience Paris first-hand to understand what makes this magical destination the romance capital of the world.

Senior at FIU studying Broadcast Journalism and Marine Biology. Interests include travel, dogs, the ocean, art, service and adrenaline-inducing activities.