Jelena VS The Weeknd: What We Know So Far

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

The story just keeps getting better and better because as it turns out Jelena is back and so is 2010. As we all know, the Biebs and Selena have been pretty much been back and forth for the past 7 years and honestly, it’s been a very confusing time for us. Just when we thought these two were done for good once when Selena dated The Weeknd, we get this. As soon as The Weeknd decides to cut all ties with Selena, she once again shows us that she never really got over her first love and stirred up a whole lot of nostalgia. They’ve pretty much been inseparable since their blueberry smoothie date at Joi Cafe. From church visits, leisurely bike rides, to hockey games, they’ve pretty much done it all in the last two weeks and truth be told we are all for it. 

photo “>source

But it seems as though The Weeknd has been feeling pretty confident and has been taking the Jelena news a little too darn well because he’s reached out to Yovanna and they’re going through some feels of their own. The romance was witnessed at French Montana’s birthday celebration and some party goers say that they were holding hands all night. Not only that but they arrived and left together, and he made sure that everyone knew he was with someone the whole night. Their last spotting? Leaving Hyde nightclub in an SUV the night after.

Photo

• celeb
  • jelena
  • justin bieber
  • selena gomez
  • The Weekend