The Coolest Spots For Ice Cream in Miami

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

In a city where the temperature is never below 85 degrees, what is more to crave than a sweet and refreshing treat after a trip to the beach?

Here are the top spots for ice cream in Miami right now:

1. Aubi & Ramsa: Alcohol-Infused Ice Cream

Are you in the mood for ice cream and booze? Then there is a place for you. This place serves the finest wines and spirits mixed with the most exquisite ice cream. It first opened its 21-and-over shop in the midst of the bright Design District lights, and now has expanded for enjoyment at Aventura Mall. So, if your taste is beer or whiskey, there is something to suit your desires.

2. Taiyaki NYC Miami: Soft Serve Ice Cream in Fish-Shaped Cones

You’ve probably seen the ice cream cones shaped like fish all over Instagram. The famous Japanese tradition was brought from NYC to Miami last year to 1-800-Lucky in Wynwood. Taiyaki NYC prepares its delicious chewy on the inside and crispy on the outside waffle cones right on site, delivering its visitors with a mouthwatering scent. Their ice cream comes in flavors like chocolate, vanilla, sesame seed, and Matcha green tea.

3. CREAM: Handmade Ice Cream Sandwiches, Milkshakes, and More

CREAM, Cookies Rule Everything Around Me, is a California-based brand, passionate about their handcrafted ice cream sandwiches. CREAM offers a variety of other choices such as sundaes, milkshakes, floats, or a simple scoop! To top it off, they provide vegan and dairy-free options. This location is the perfect destination for an outing with the kids or a first date.

Nathaly is a twenty-something communications major at FIU. She's obsessed with learning how to be her own hero and believes in the healing power of a good conversation and a cup of coffee.