A guide to having the Ultimate friendsgiving this year

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Here’s a guide to having the best Friendsgiving this year

These 5 tips can help make this year’s dinner one for the books!

1. Pick a Day

Before you can even think of what dish you are going to make you have to pick a day to have the dinner! Pick a day when all your friends are available and in town

2. Be organized

Be sure to have a group chat or a shared document that you guys can all write in to discuss any possible food allergies, the dress code, and what you guys would like to see on the table. This helps make sure the dinner goes smoothly

3. Choose a Location

Pick a mutual location or home that would be the most convenient for everyone

4. Use Pinterest as your guide.

From Recipes to cute table settings, Pinterest can help you come up with Ideas to make the dinner even more special

5. Try Implementing Games

Friendsgiving is about being thankful for your friends. By playing small icebreaker games around the table this will help you avoid going on your phone and will help keep everyone engaged in some sort of Conversation

AHC101b 0087r?width=1024&height=1024&fit=cover&auto=webp
The CW
Kelsey is a pop culture, style and life writer for Her Campus. She covers multiple topics pertaining to current events in culture such as celebrity news and trends as well as lifestyle trends that are constantly trending online on Tiktok, Instagram, and Twitter. She hopes to be a writer for a fashion magazine eventually or a bestselling author. Culture is her main topic of choice because Kelsey Loves to stay current on all the latest trends. Kelsey is currently a senior at the Florida International University working towards her Bachelor's degree in communication focusing on the Organizational Communication track. In her free time Kelsey likes to spend endless hours on Pinterest creating the perfect mood boards for all of the different scenarios she creates in her head, Go thrift shopping based off of her everchanging wardrobe and personal style, hang out with friends and family, going to the movies theaters to watch the latest blockbuster, Spend her money at Tjmaxx, and watch her favorite guilty pleasure reality tv shows The Bachelorette and The Bachelor she may hate to admit that she watches it, but ask her who got sent home last week and she'll answer you before you even finish asking her.